High quality zirconium dioxide ceramics products produced through integrated production from raw materials to products
Electro-fused Zirconium Dioxide
Zirconium dioxide that has improved corrosion resistance to molten steel through use of the electro-fused method
Manufactured using our own electro-fused technology, the ZIRFUSE® zirconium dioxide is characterized by large crystal grains and excels in corrosion resistance to molten steel.
With low silica content, ZIRFUSE® exhibits less reactivity with electronic parts, and has such applications as floor plates used in sintering electronic parts.
Tateho offers unstabilized ZIRFUSE® FZ and partially stabilized ZIRFUSE® FZCA with calcium oxide added as stabilizer.
Tateho has a large assortment of products in various grain sizes, large and small, to respond readily to wide-ranging customer requirements.
Zirconium Dioxide Resistant to Molten Steel
1. It has a high melting point and resists high temperatures.
2. It exhibits excellent corrosion resistance to molten steel and slag.
3. It reacts less with various electronic parts raw materials.
4. It has low thermal conductivity.
• Raw materials for refractories used in continuous casting of steel
• Raw materials for underlay plates used in sintering electronic parts
• Underlay powder and filler used in sintering electronic parts
• Raw materials used in thermal spraying
• Raw materials for electronic parts, such as oxygen sensors
Chemical Composition (Typical)
|ZrO2 + HfO2||98.91||94.97||73.2|
|Remarks||unstabilized zirconium dioxide||partially stabilized zirconium dioxide||Calcium zirconate|
Chemical composition: X-ray fluorescence method
*The properties are the typical values and not the guaranteed values.
|Grade||ZIRFUSE®FZ-H (for underlay powder)|
|Particle size|| 35 ～ 80 mesh |
80 mesh pass
100 ～ 200 mesh
150 ～ 250 mesh
|Particle size grades||#40||40 ～ 80 mesh|
|#100||100 ～ 200 mesh|
|#330||330 mesh pass|