Calcium sulfite with improved reactivity thanks to special particle shape
Tateho’s Q-ALU™ calcium sulfite is characterized by a special particle shape that secures compatibility between high reactivity and ease of handling, with optimum conditions for removing residual free chlorine in tap water.
Q-ALU™ is used as a water purification dechlorinator or a delayed reducing agent.
It is supplied in various granulation type products as well.
High-Reactivity Calcium Sulfite
1. With its complexly shaped particles, Q-ALU™ has large specific surface areas, thus a high per-weight chlorine-treating capability.
2. The reduction of its specific surface areas after granulation can be suppressed, because of it’s large specific surface areas even though it's particle size is large.
• Dechlorinator used in water purification units
• Delayed reducing agent
Chemical Composition (Typical)
|Chemical composition (％)||Assay (％)||94.1|
|Physical properties||Specific surface area (103m2・kg-1)||4.1|
|Median 50% particle size (10-6m)||21.6|
• Mg, Cl, Fe: X-ray fluorescence method
• As, Pb: ICP(Inductively coupled plasma) Optical Emission Spectroscopy
• Specific Surface Area: Gas adsorption method
• Particle Size: Laser diffraction scattering method
*The properties are the typical values and not the guaranteed values.
Q-ALU™ Granulation Type Products
Granulation type products are also available; contact us for further information.