Light burned magnesium oxide with reactivity and purity suitable for various applications.
High purity homogeneous magnesium aluminate (Spinel)
Tateho has developed the TATEMIC® homogeneous spinel material by using special refining technology.
According to your request, Tateho can customize various physical properties (particle diameter, thermal expansion coefficient etc.).
So TATEMIC® can be widely used for various purposes including applications of fine ceramic materials.
Spinel Materials with Customized Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
1. High Purity Homogeneous Composition
- TATEMIC® has very high spinel purity and hardly contains Al2O3.
2. Customizing Particle Size
- Tateho can customize its particle size from submicron (excellent in dispersibility in solution) to several tens microns (excellent in fluidity during powder filling).
3. Customizing Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Tateho can customize coefficient of thermal expansion of TATEMIC® arbitrarily.
TATEMIC® SN-1, Form: Powder
TATEMIC® RN-1, Form: Powder
Chemical Composition and Powder Properties (Typical)
In addition to standard products as below, Tateho can also offer TATEMIC® customized particle size and coefficient of thermal expansion.
Please contact us for further information.
|Powder properties (Typical)|
|Specific surface area (103m2kg-1)||8.4||7.0|
|Median 50% particle size (10-6m)||0.36||0.60|
|Chemical composition (Typical)|
|MgO (%)||< 1.00||48|
|Al2O3 (%)||< 0.01||< 0.01|
|CaO||< 0.01||< 0.30|
|SiO2||< 0.01||< 0.15|
Particle size: Laser diffraction scattering method
Specific surface area: Gas adsorption method
Chemical composition: X-ray fluorescence method
*The properties are the typical values and not the guaranteed values.
FreeDownload Product Information
Product information is available for download here.DOWNLOAD ＞
Please contact us if you want to evaluate this product.CONTACT US ＞