- Tateho Chemical HOME
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will use fair and proper means to acquire personal information.
2. Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information only within the scope of the purpose of its use, that we specify in advance. Further, when we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party contractor, we will do so only after conducting a prior investigation of such contractor and executing an agreement that is necessary for proper management and supervision of such contractor, and will take the measures necessary for compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will never provide a third party with any of your personal information with exception of the following situations.
1. If we have your prior approval to do so.
2. If necessary for the purpose of outsourcing operations such as order processing, shipping, billing, e-mailing, or customer services.
3. If required by law or regulation.
4. If necessary for the protection of the serious interests of the person’s life, health, or assets.
5. If required in the course of cooperation with governmental authorities.
4. Security Management of Personal Information
We take the appropriate security measures as restricting access to information and countermeasures against computer viruses to prevent loss, destruction, modification, and leakage of personal information.
We appoint a personal information protection manager and implement appropriate management of personal information, providing all our employees with training in the protection and appropriate management methods of personal information. We thereby realize thorough implementation of appropriate treatment of personal information in our businesses.
5. Formulation, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvements of the Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information
Enacted: April 1, 2005
Revised: November 11, 2011
President of Tateho Chemical